American Animal Hospital Association
Why We Choose AAHA
(and you should too!)
Our veterinarians and staff hold themselves accountable to the highest possible standards every day. This is reflected in our facility and quality of our patient care.
- Kindness Animal Clinic is the only AAHA accredited hospital in Monroe and east Snohomish County area.
- Only 15% of hospitals nationwide are accredited by AAHA have made this same commitment and we are proud to be counted among them since 1990. (OVER 20 YEARS!)
- We are evaluated by AAHA every three years on over 900 medical, training, safety, cleanliness, procedural and education standards.
- The standards focus on the quality of care in the areas of: anesthesia, contagious diseases, dentistry, pain management, patient care, surgery, and emergency care.
- The standards require hospitals to provide diagnostic services (x-ray and laboratory) so that we can quickly and accurately diagnose your pet and an onsite pharmacy so we can begin treatment immediately.
- To sacrifice any of these standards would mean sacrificing the health of the pets in our care.
- Accreditation is voluntary and supports our commitment to offering MORE than standard service to our patients and clients. To learn more go to: www.healthypet.com/Accreditation/Default.aspx
Cat Friendly Practice
Kindness Animal Clinic has been certified a Gold Level "Cat Friendly Practice" by the American Association of Feline Practitioners. The only practice certified inSnohomishCounty. We have:
- Met a comprehensive checklist of performance criteria to verify that staff members are qualified and dedicated to making every visit pleasant and beneficial for you and your cat.
- Our staff has been trained in how to approach and handle cats in a gentle and caring manner.
- Our facility has cat friendly wards allowing cat's their privacy and quiet area.
- Exam rooms configured to reduce stress on cats during their visits.
- Cat Friendly Practice distinction shows that Kindness Animal Clinic demonstrates a higher level of commitment and excellence in feline medicine.
All of these steps combine to help assure you that each visit is a positive experience. You can be confident your cat will be given exceptional care and attention through all phases of the visit including examinations, procedures and hospitalization. To learn more visit: www.catvets.com/cfp/cat-owners